Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how much this girl makes, I probably took an hour and a half of her life for my lunch. I don't want to do that. I also don't want to have to go in tomorrow and fix it. I have beef jerky at my desk, I can eat that and read for lunch
I am glad that there are people like this girl out there, it does me good to know that, but I'm also doing fine on my own and don't need help.

Also, a concealed carry means you wouldn't have seen my pistol, so...
But if you think about it, it probably made her feel pretty good. Maybe she needed that today.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I don't know how much this girl makes, I probably took an hour and a half of her life for my lunch. I don't want to do that. I also don't want to have to go in tomorrow and fix it. I have beef jerky at my desk, I can eat that and read for lunch
I am glad that there are people like this girl out there, it does me good to know that, but I'm also doing fine on my own and don't need help.

im perplexed as to how ungrateful your coming across with this. go in and pay her back, the end. buy her lunch

also you assumed she was poor.. eww
maybe it’s her second job and does well, maybe she’s got a ceo and monoid good and this is just a way to pass time

just say thank you and pay her back, why is this such an ordeal for you

Dude youre way overanalyzing this.

I told my roomate I lost my wallet and he whipped out $300 cash. My card is out for delivery today and Ill get him back. It's not a huge deal.

Also she's definitely DTF

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers and fly
yesterday when I left work the dash on my truck said it was 109
Today it said its 111
I fear by the end of the week I may just come out to find a pile of fire where my truck usually sits

I probably am overthinking all of this, so I'll buy her a gift card as a thank you, but I want to comment on this
also you assumed she was poor.. eww
maybe it’s her second job and does well, maybe she’s got a ceo and monoid good and this is just a way to pass time
I don't get why you do this. You take people's words and you twist them around so they don't mean what the person said, and I really don't get it.

I said nowhere that she's poor, I said that I took her time.
She worked hard for that money, and she worked for an hour to an hour and a half for it. I've been in the service industry, I've dealt with customers. I know what spending that time is like and by not having my wallet and by her generosity I took that time from her. Who knows how that hour and a half was for her, maybe it was just fine and there were no issues, but maybe she was dealing with the customer from hell for half of it. Maybe she absolutely loves her job and it doesn't ever feel like work for her. I wouldn't go back to a customer facing job for what I'm getting paid now, and I know she's getting less than that.

I'm less concerned about the money, but more what that money represents.
She may not see it that way, and that's fine. However I do, and that aspect of it bothers me.

Please don't put words in my mouth. Eww

I love these
whats a junji?
Junji Ito is the artist/author of the creepy comics these are based on.
Remember, read right to left.

the exorcist father merrin GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.