Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Friday GIF by The Office

Monday, Elon yells about how he is gonna be a Republican (like thats a surprise) and how "following this announcement 'they' are going to start a smear campaign against him."

I saw yesterday that he was accused of sexually assaulting a flight attendant.

Womp womp.

Monday, Elon yells about how he is gonna be a Republican (like thats a surprise) and how "following this announcement 'they' are going to start a smear campaign against him."

I saw yesterday that he was accused of sexually assaulting a flight attendant.

Womp womp.

no way he didint know that was coming
and what better way to mitigate the accusation than pretend its a retaliatory attack from your "enemies"

I think you're mostly going to see articles claiming it's whipped us into a tizzy backed by a handful of tweets, but I don't think it's going to actually cause much of a stir. I don't think Bill Maher saying dumb shit really registers anymore - that's just kind of what he does, so nobody who hasn't been living under a rock is going to be shocked. he's also not saying anything new or noteworthy, he's just repackaged the same stuff we hear all the time into a short bit.

children aren't getting their dicks cut off. even adults who want gender confirmation surgery have to jump through a thousand difficult hoops to get it done, and that's without factoring in cost.

I also feel like the type of person who watches Bill Maher didn't need him to convince them of any of the shit he just said, right or wrong, so it's not like he's turning the tide of opinion on this, either.

he is like, the embodiment of the troll face asking "triggered?" - he's a boring and predictable edgelord.

please don't mistake my wall of text here as betraying that I care more about his opinions than I'm letting on - y'all know I could go on like this over anything, but any strong feelings I have on this that are driving my verbosity are rooted in my desire to be understood by people here, because I do give at least a little bit of a shit about what y'all think and also because I'm garbage at distilling my thoughts/points into anything comprehensible lol

When my kids were little, I used to jokingly tell them they'd get Monkeypox if they didn't brush their teeth before bed. They'd laugh and say there's no such thing.
Now I can point and say HA!!!!
Told ya, Fuckers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Status
Not open for further replies.