Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s fucking annoying
like super annoying. this is not ok.
when it comes to my sexuality i’m super comfortable and i can honestly say i’ve tried it all.
but someone sending me a dick pic when i’m simply asking how your day is going and if you’re gonna watch the hockey game is beyond gross

like if i were sitting next to him and asked him, would he whip his dick out of his pants? no!
giphy.gif

tonight is game 7 with the toronto maple leafs vs tampa bay lightning (hisssssssss)

im gonna be at the arena tonight AND after the game a bunch of us are going for drinks AND the dick pic firefighter is gonna be there AND after 4 fkn years today i woke up with a fkn cold sore!!!!! @APRIL lip aids have landed in my luscious lips and i wanna cry

tonight is game 7 with the toronto maple leafs vs tampa bay lightning (hisssssssss)

im gonna be at the arena tonight AND after the game a bunch of us are going for drinks AND the dick pic firefighter is gonna be there AND after 4 fkn years today i woke up with a fkn cold sore!!!!! @APRIL lip aids have landed in my luscious lips and i wanna cry
Im surprised I never got lip aids. I got something else but not that haha

Ewww, break your security camera please.

went on our group date with the dick pic fireman on Saturday (The Leafs lost booooooo)
and while with my friends I realized just how immature DPFM was... like he just had some silly immature comments where I was like ..who says that. Just stupid little things that made me cringe.
At the end of the night, I pulled out my Amex and paid for both of us and he was looking at my card like he had never seen am AMEX before 🚩 (big deal, I expense the receipt to my business)

Anyway.. turns out hes 9 yrs younger than me soooooo lol
he walked me to my car, I gave him a hug and a high5 and Im hoping we dont have to see each other again.

I wonder what CEO is up to lol

• Haha
Reactions: tre
went on our group date with the dick pic fireman on Saturday (The Leafs lost booooooo)
and while with my friends I realized just how immature DPFM was... like he just had some silly immature comments where I was like ..who says that. Just stupid little things that made me cringe.
At the end of the night, I pulled out my Amex and paid for both of us and he was looking at my card like he had never seen am AMEX before 🚩 (big deal, I expense the receipt to my business)

Anyway.. turns out hes 9 yrs younger than me soooooo lol
he walked me to my car, I gave him a hug and a high5 and Im hoping we dont have to see each other again.

I wonder what CEO is up to lol
If you go back to CEO in throwing you over Niagra Falls.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Status
Not open for further replies.