Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that an ad for pagers? lol I love vague 90s ads

They dont make the death chamber gas. They make it work. You really dont want to deep dive into the background of a lot of German companies :lol:

Same goes for US companies, really just companies.

Our county has a transfer station that you can recycle electronics, cardboard, old batteries, engine oil, shit like that, along with a general garbage chucking area.

I wish they let you pick like you could back in the day at a lot of these places.

If I want to lug a 1 ton triple gun rear projection TV home that's my fucking business.

Our county has a transfer station that you can recycle electronics, cardboard, old batteries, engine oil, shit like that, along with a general garbage chucking area.

I wish they let you pick like you could back in the day at a lot of these places.

If I want to lug a 1 ton triple gun rear projection TV home that's my fucking business.
Is that how @Mrs. Valve ended up with you?

Imagining the flyback transformers in those things.

Why can I see @Jehannum doing this?

Also I laughed for two god damned minutes watching this. The one where the kid gets up then just gets nailed again immediately upon getting up.

edc.gif

Driving to get groceries and there was a Postal Service tractor-trailer that couldn't get grip uphill from a light. Intersection has a gas station so I bought 75lb of salt and we got him going. Union Strong! Cops were there pushing people through the intersection.

Came home and there was no getting up the uphill stub of a road I live on: maintenance goes home at 5pm, of course. Two women who live across the street offered to push me up but I declined because I didn't want them behind the car on that slope. Found a safe place to leave the car and dragged my groceries up, at which time the women had started to shovel out the street. It's 6 houses, we're the middle pair. Put my groceries away and grabbed a shovel. Then another neighbor came to help. Got the street up to our houses cleared. Was clearing out my driveway when the guy that lives with the women (bunch of Hispanics situation, idk any relations) got home from work. They started clearing in front of the last two houses, I got my car in the driveway and then finished what I started.

It was nice to feel good about humans for a change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.