Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just killed a housefly that landed on top of my head. Thankfully I didn't a) slap myself too hard and b) didn't get housefly guts on me. I think I should go buy a lottery ticket. People coming and going through the front office door gets them down the hallways and they get trapped in my office.

I just killed a housefly that landed on top of my head. Thankfully I didn't a) slap myself too hard and b) didn't get housefly guts on me. I think I should go buy a lottery ticket. People coming and going through the front office door gets them down the hallways and they get trapped in my office.
After many years of being in Texas, I have perfected the ability to kill houseflies.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
could Phil The Healer be looking for me and is posing as Bella? cuz i’ll take him back this time

ef6e901f17ea5419d10e3f9456659b65.png

could Phil The Healer be looking for me and is posing as Bella? cuz i’ll take him back this time

thats a very hong kong-ese thing. Someone is kind to you, so you see them as someone that you could be friends with and make an overture towards that effect, even though theyre a stranger.

thats a very hong kong-ese thing. Someone is kind to you, so you see them as someone that you could be friends with and make an overture towards that effect, even though theyre a stranger.
It also sounds like a slow play con

• Gravy
Reactions: fly

Maybe he just wants to help, like be a good listener.
I could do that.
Especially now that I have someone's number.
I don't know who but if you know them they're probably pretty f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ fun.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.