Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not getting it friend. Too high? I'm under the impression many here could afford that if they wanted to.

Area 51 Smoke GIF by Justin

half baked smoking GIF

I was thinking the boomer alert was in response to my anti neighbors comment.
Maybe I think too much of myself.
I think they're trying to hard. Like, who cares about 420 anymore? It was code at one time but passe for those of us in decriminalized states & countries. Sort of like the t-shirt I 'SHopped immi onto - I need that why? "Tylenol for when I'm in pain, caffeine for when I'm not awake enough to notice my pain." :lol: who GAF?

youre trying too hard. i saw the listing in my email and noticed the price and was picturing some dude calling his realtor and telling her to set the price at 420069 for the lulz

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Bulk trash pickup in the area started today. 'bout wore myself out this weekend hauling junk out to the curb and collecting up other people's junk to replace it with while they were collecting up my junk to replace theirs.

I got a free jug of some flowery scented splashless Clorox bleach at the store today.
The old lady says, "was it part of a coupon deal or something?", I says, "no, it was laying in the parking lot, probably fell off a car that was parked there or something".

Sometimes life does you little favors.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Regular bleach smells way better than any “flavored” type. It just takes out some of the bite, like herb- or fruity- vodka. Mega fail.

Fun fact
Vodka is still easy to notice. No drunk was ever successful at hiding their drinking while slugging down vodka between deliveries. One of my last bosses used to slip me Breathassure. I should’ve accidentally killed people on THAT job instead of quitting there and getting hurt later on.

I still question “higher power” stuff but that’s when god would’ve taken me out if I was truly a danger. They /he/she had to have known.

Status
Not open for further replies.