Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
another quiet day?
starting to think everyone abandoned ship

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
I say we award a Girth Brooks to the top poster of the week.

• Love
Reactions: Petunia
another quiet day?
starting to think everyone abandoned ship

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
I was doing some fabricating. Piece of bar stock got caught by the drill. Whipped around and hit me in the beanbag. Just full of tagged Leonardo.
That was three hours ago. I'm still trying to regain my ability to think and not be nauseous

So, you feeling better or will your issues take more sessions? :p * What you typed made it sound . . . ;)
As part of my course I have actually been in therapy for 3 years now, about 130 hours of it. Im pretty changed in general from when I started. As for my own clients it all seems a mess til the end when they're much happier somehow. Its weird.

As part of my course I have actually been in therapy for 3 years now, about 130 hours of it. Im pretty changed in general from when I started. As for my own clients it all seems a mess til the end when they're much happier somehow. Its weird.
You know, I though afterward "what if SHE is in therapy, in addition to seeing others, oh no, dick move." SOrry.
Therapy: I think the act of being the ear"" changes one. Someone suggested I get into Grief Share as a facilitator. After a while I realized I was more at peace with the loses I'd had, by talking others through their. Yeah, breakthrough moments come at odd times. "let it go, let it go". "I don't wanna!"
Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.