Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

flying target acquired GIF

Had to go get @AppleTurkey's Alltrack a new battery on Saturday, at around 4PM.

We went to the new Napa that happens to share a parking lot with Cavenders, and you would not believe the number of truck bros in that parking lot who were buying faux western wear and yet completely failing at parking in their big-ass diesel Fords, GMCs, and RAMs.

guises i just flew another arrogant billionaire who was friends with hamish harding (the billionaire who died in the Ocean Gate submarine thingy that imploded in the ocean )
anyhoo, this guy was passing his phone around so others could read the last text messages Hamish sent my passenger 6 hrs before they went down to the titanic

like i found that so tacky. he shared other shit too that i was like eww sir!
anyhoo the guy was like “Im heading down to the titanic , 12,000 ft, should be fun”

famous last words

guises i just flew another arrogant billionaire who was friends with hamish harding (the billionaire who died in the Ocean Gate submarine thingy that imploded in the ocean )
anyhoo, this guy was passing his phone around so others could read the last text messages Hamish sent my passenger 6 hrs before they went down to the titanic

anyhoo the guy was like “Im heading down to the titanic , 12,000 ft, should be fun”

famous last words
Groce

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

famous last words
Hey, maybe in 10 years they'll take a moon landing trip from a sketchy company and die the same way!