Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*just* the studded one?

giphy.gif

I got more work done on one of my big tattoos yesterday and my tegaderm has been leaking me meat juice and it's so gross, I try to leave it on for a while so it can do its thing but at this point it's too far gone. now I have to take it off and do traditional healing with washing & ointment, but that also means wearing tank tops to keep fabric/dirt/debris off it and it's already in the early stages of balls ass cold in Wisconsin.

also, Daphne & I are both supposed to go get our flu & COVID shots today (it's her third/last in her initial series) so OF COURSE she started to have cold symptoms last night because her cousins have the uncanny ability to always get her sick right before shots or well visits, so I'm waiting to hear back from the clinic about if they want her to reschedule which means also rescheduling me. aaaaaaaaaand my new supervisor was planning to buy us lunch and meet us/me in person for the first time.

• Sad
Reactions: fly
we did end up getting the shots, & it was chilly but not terrible in the sun so we did lunch outside & I just suffered through the discomfort of fabric on my raw arm (it was warm enough in the sun by then to only have to wear a cardigan and not a heavy jacket like it was feeling like I'd need yesterday AM when I posted).

now BOTH my arms are sore :lol: and my dumb sleeping ass wouldn't stay on my back all night, I kept waking up laying on my side, but I at least had the forethought to wear long sleeves for bed so I didn't tear the scabs off when I rolled over. SMRT.

Been growing my hair out to get dreadlocks but apparently I have hair that "people pay lots of money to get" and I hear about it once or twice a week. Now I'm unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.