Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasmo unfriended me? We havent talked in a few years but wow, he went to bat for me on a bunch of police applications.

Sarcasmo unfriended me? We havent talked in a few years but wow, he went to bat for me on a bunch of police applications.
I think he left Facebook. I think he’s had a rough time since his sister passed away.

didnt know where to post this shit .. it can be in this thread, the political thread, the bad boys thread, the RIP thread,

the news conference about this was madness.
rip illinois
a73ba567a32bf739c8a4bc486b2b5c40.jpg

i wonder if all those “defund the police” crowd will be crying when the person who committed second degree murder on their family member is back out on the streets
This was all over gun forums last week. :lol: I didn't want to post it cause... SOME PEOPLE think I'm a nazi already.

So I got up and was letting the doggo out this morning, and as I was standing on the porch, I heard some fluttering sound above my head.
I look up and theres a FUCKING OWL inside my screened porch
Its kind of small, maybe 10" from top to bottom, but its in there fluttering around trying to find a way to escape.
It had to have hopped in through the doggy-door while chasing a bug or some shit
I propped the door open and tried to shoo the little fucker out but wouldnt go
So I put the dog back in the house and left the door propped open. Hopefully at some point itll find its way out
fuckin way to start the day I tells ya

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and fly
So I got up and was letting the doggo out this morning, and as I was standing on the porch, I heard some fluttering sound above my head.
I look up and theres a FUCKING OWL inside my screened porch
Its kind of small, maybe 10" from top to bottom, but its in there fluttering around trying to find a way to escape.
It had to have hopped in through the doggy-door while chasing a bug or some shit
I propped the door open and tried to shoo the little fucker out but wouldnt go
So I put the dog back in the house and left the door propped open. Hopefully at some point itll find its way out
fuckin way to start the day I tells ya
@APRIL would have loved a pic, I bet

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
didnt know where to post this shit .. it can be in this thread, the political thread, the bad boys thread, the RIP thread,

the news conference about this was madness.
rip illinois
a73ba567a32bf739c8a4bc486b2b5c40.jpg
one minute of googling later:

The bill is primarily about the elimination of cash bail.

All those offenses were previously offenses that were subject to cash bail, aka if you were rich you could walk. The law changes it so that cash bail is eliminated across the board and those offenses that were previously subject to cash bail are now in the purview to the ruling of a judge. Aka, the judge decides whether you stay detained, rather than how much money you have.

@APRIL would have loved a pic, I bet

I was too busy trying to shoo it out to bother with pics

I think its one of these, but a juvenile

Hopefully its gone by the time I get home

one minute of googling later:

The bill is primarily about the elimination of cash bail.

All those offenses were previously offenses that were subject to cash bail, aka if you were rich you could walk. The law changes it so that cash bail is eliminated across the board and those offenses that were previously subject to cash bail are now in the purview to the ruling of a judge. Aka, the judge decides whether you stay detained, rather than how much money you have.
I was just going to post this. The cash bail system is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.