Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
I thought all the area around that immediate area was Indian reservation land. How did you live there?
Yeah it's obijwe iirc. Idk the details I was 10. My dad was doing a power distribution project in the area.

Actually really hated that move. I had just gotten to know my last town and bam we're going to the fucking middle of nowhere.

Last edited:

august

I’m always wet in my basement area
Sep 23, 2006
Yeah it's obijwe iirc. Idk the details I was 10. My dad was doing a power distribution project in the area.

Actually really hated that move. I had just gotten to know my last town and bam we're going to the fucking middle of nowhere.
ya got your b and j swapped
it might help remember the spelling if you remember the bastardized version, Chippewa, which is (very) loosely based on. then again, Ojibwe is also an exonym anyway & their name for themselves is Anishinaabe (so like Ojibwe:Anishinaabe::Germany: Deutschland)

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
it might help remember the spelling if you remember the bastardized version, Chippewa, which is (very) loosely based on. then again, Ojibwe is also an exonym anyway & their name for themselves is Anishinaabe (so like Ojibwe:Anishinaabe::Germany:Deutschland)
Never knew that. I didn't have much contact with the native kids cause I was homeschooled. It was super lonely actually cause it is wayyyyy out there.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
it might help remember the spelling if you remember the bastardized version, Chippewa, which is (very) loosely based on. then again, Ojibwe is also an exonym anyway & their name for themselves is Anishinaabe (so like Ojibwe:Anishinaabe::Germany: Deutschland)
Saw Anishinaabe multiple places on the way up. No Ojibwe in sight.

Peppers

Cryin' Like a Bitch
Feb 24, 2013
Mars
I thought all the area around that immediate area was Indian reservation land. How did you live there?
He's obviously indigenous
Elizabeth Warren Msnbc GIF by GIPHY News

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Saw Anishinaabe multiple places on the way up. No Ojibwe in sight.
I only remember that because there is a historic recreation thing up there somewhere of like a trading post we went to and they always referred to them as Ojibwe. We rented a house way out in the woods that was kinda shitty. The nearest neighbors were like, really far away and down a super long dirt road.