Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you ate all those ?
It's like 2k-4k worth the pills depending on the area. Probably more now. Last time I caught a dealer it was 15 for one or 2 for 20 but that was 2018. After you build up a tolerance it takes like 4 to get high. At the mall we had some chick straight up OD in front of Lord and Taylor after blowing a guy in the stairwell of the parking garage (we agressively went after 10-69s,and yes there are cameras at just about everywhere, lucky for her). We narcanned her and the county cops let her go with no cite but towed her car and shit.

Also had ODs on the light rail all the time. Annoying af tbh. You have to write a whole ass report everytime. I, ZRH, working at XXXX on XXXX at XXXX observed the subject XXXX of XXXX who resides at XXXX unconscious... etc.

Last edited:
I've had some excellent fun on reddit today

Some dude DMs me and asks for an opinion on whether he's a sexist bigot
Goes on to describe he told a woman he would never watch women's soccer because its awful
I tell him that's sexist and dumb
He argues back and forth in a bad faith way
He then obviously screen caps to get Internet points or show incel friends
He accidentally sends me a picture of the screen caps AND his tax return with his name, address, tax code, employer details, DOB etc
He quickly realises what he's done and backtracks and begs for forgiveness before deleting the pics
I tell him I screen capped the pics so not to worry about it
He panics and begs more
I suggest he watches the women's football match today
He asks what happens if he doesn't
I shrug

He watches the football and gives me updates throughout so we can discuss the merits of women's football.

Today was a good day :lol:

I've had some excellent fun on reddit today

Some dude DMs me and asks for an opinion on whether he's a sexist bigot
Goes on to describe he told a woman he would never watch women's soccer because its awful
I tell him that's sexist and dumb
He argues back and forth in a bad faith way
He then obviously screen caps to get Internet points or show incel friends
He accidentally sends me a picture of the screen caps AND his tax return with his name, address, tax code, employer details, DOB etc
He quickly realises what he's done and backtracks and begs for forgiveness before deleting the pics
I tell him I screen capped the pics so not to worry about it
He panics and begs more
I suggest he watches the women's football match today
He asks what happens if he doesn't
I shrug

He watches the football and gives me updates throughout so we can discuss the merits of women's football.

Today was a good day :lol:

Id watch more womens sports if they did them with their shirts off

• Haha
Reactions: Josh
Status
Not open for further replies.