Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
469c02a831f3e3f004c6ac744e171b36.jpg

this came up on my snapchat from 6 yrs ago. it used to make me uncomfortable and to see these pics but not anymore.
i can’t believe i was ever addicted to this shit. seems like a lifetime ago.
i have ZERO craving for it. i don’t think about it, it’s a non issue. i say this today at 5yrs clean.
this is roughly $400 worth of pills. crazy

im so happy and proud of myself
While I'm happy for you... What is that 200 oxys

this came up on my snapchat from 6 yrs ago. it used to make me uncomfortable and to see these pics but not anymore.
i have ZERO craving for it. i don’t think about it, it’s a non issue. i say this today at 5yrs clean.

You're doing awesome ❤

FUCK YES.

Not the pills.

Okay well maybe the pills.

BUT AWESOME WORK ON YOUR SOBRIETY!!! <3

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
He has an established hate of his father so... Like Im not trying to defend him but it's a reach

Also that comes up a lot in colonial families in South Africa and Rodesia.
Yep. He doesn't speak to him and describes him as a disgusting human or something like that. But no sense letting truth get in the way of their rage.

We have billionaires and we have crumbling infrastructure. We have billionaires and we have unhoused folk. We have billionaires and we have death by starvation. We have billionaires and we have minimal safety nets. We have billionaires and we have crimes of necessity.

We have billionaires and we have crumbling infrastructure. We have billionaires and we have unhoused folk. We have billionaires and we have death by starvation. We have billionaires and we have minimal safety nets. We have billionaires and we have crimes of necessity.
Yeah dude, I was homeless for a year. Im still on the housing list. I don't personally blame rich people for putting me there, I blame the bitch who stabbed me and stole my shit. We've just a shit social safety net.

We are all responsible for it. Yeah he has more money than God. It just doesn't effect everyone else the way you think it does.

Last edited:
Yeah dude, I was homeless for a year. Im still on the housing list. I don't personally blame rich people for putting me there, I blame the bitch who stabbed me and stole my shit. We've just a shit social safety net.
It's not their fault really, it's our fault as a society for allowing them to act on and fulfill their stupid primate desires. We've a shit social safety net because we prioritize funneling wealth to people who already have more wealth then they could ever possibly use.

There are more empty residences in the US than there are unhoused people.

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
It's not their fault really, it's our fault as a society for allowing them to act on and fulfill their stupid primate desires. We've a shit social safety net because we prioritize funneling wealth to people who already have more wealth then they could ever possibly use.

There are more empty residences in the US than there are unhoused people.
Well If you've ever had money it's easier to get more money. Being poor is expensive.

and I'd believe it. *shrug* Then there are people who have always been in the system who pay $150 in rent for an apartment and get food stamps and I'm just like...

Status
Not open for further replies.