Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These the same folk that "need" a 4-5klb vehicle?
Can't speak to that one, since my Audi wagon has a pretty ghetto booty, but I do know the most raucous party last night was up the road a spell in a cul-de-sac where a dude was setting off big ol' illegal mortars from a driveway which hosts a Sheriff's Dept. SUV.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Funny how everyone complaining about not being able to afford gas to get to work just happens to have $10k to piss away on fireworks.

Im paying to go to work for the first 3 houra WITH A FUCKING COROLLA. I dont even have sparkler moneY. An fucking public transport hasnt exactly steppped. Im glad in DC you get a discount the mdt aint taken gonna let you go. Not to mention it's 4 hours to go 10 miles.

miss you all

acf0034b55016e2d13442fb2feda9f02.jpg

Can someone explain to me why we have to attempt to free a female basketball player who tried to smuggle THC into Russia? Ummm, she broke the law. wtf am I missing here?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Can someone explain to me why we have to attempt to free a female basketball player who tried to smuggle THC into Russia? Ummm, she broke the law. wtf am I missing here?
Something something Ukraine?

Who btw
1657138188499.png
actually posts stats on how the war is going

So for the first time ever, ive gotten service with a post-paid big mobile phone company, in this case tmobile. Prior to this I always just did pre-paid MVNOs, bought a year at a time of whatever via Mint mobile or ting, or tello or whomever for half the price of what it would cost through tmobile or verizon.

I went with tmobile proper for a couple of devices this time around. What a god fucking awful experience.

I went to their store, and they are only allowed to have one phone out of their corporate safe every 12 minutes, and the safe regularly malfunctions, so you sit there waiting for 12-24 minutes assuming you're the only customer just to buy a device. They arent able to access inventory to even know if they have the device in the safe, or access other stores inventory. I had the same experience at 3 stores, so this isnt just one store fucking up, its corporate policy fuckup.

Then it takes 30-45 minutes to activate the service and the device, and it regularly fails along the way. Then they charge you 40 dollars "convenience fee" for the privilege of this fuck-awful experience

With the MVNOs ive been with in the past, they send me a free sim... i poke a 12 digit code from that sim into their website, it activates my service, and im done.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Well that sucks. My mom was using a MVNO and I told her to go to Tmobile as she's old and everything is confusing. Hopefully I didn't just make things worse.

We are on pre paid Verizon. I’ve never had issues buying phones from them.

All my kids are on one of the third party things. It was a SIM card in the mail and maybe one phone call and it’s set. I agree, it is easier. If we didn’t pay only $35 each for Verizon (we’ll if my business didn’t) I’d consider switching over.

Status
Not open for further replies.