Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your mother, while she beat you? /Jehannum

Edit: I feel groce now.
:lol:

I can't find the it on youtube but there was a clip on youtube of me talking to a bunch of teenagers at a mall titled something like "When the cops are more fire than you" or some shit.

From your mother, while she beat you? /Jehannum

Edit: I feel groce now.
Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

@APRIL did that exact thing to a friend of ours. I'm sure he still gets mail about it to this day. :lol:
Yeah, he's big mad about it, but made sure to finally stop throwing walls of text at me about how awful it was that I donated to PP for a (different) friend's birthday.

Right after I sent him this:
EjsSv03UwAAZJnE.jpg

As I'm walking into Home Depot today, I see a guy RUNNING out of the entrance with a boxed ShopVac. He hurriedly gets it and himself into the passenger seat and they drive off. As I get to the entrance, there are two HD employees out there. I asked if the dude had just stolen that. One of the chicks kinda laughs and says, "yeah. Did you get his license plate?"

I had, and gave it to them. Now, I'm under no illusion that anything will happen to these people. However, how fucking dumb can you be? If he had simply walked out with it under his arm, I never would have even noticed. Dumb people be dumb.

Yesterday, I had to help an old lady who fell in the parking lot. Hopefully I'm done being a good Samaritan this week.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
As I'm walking into Home Depot today, I see a guy RUNNING out of the entrance with a boxed ShopVac. He hurriedly gets it and himself into the passenger seat and they drive off. As I get to the entrance, there are two HD employees out there. I asked if the dude had just stolen that. One of the chicks kinda laughs and says, "yeah. Did you get his license plate?"

I had, and gave it to them. Now, I'm under no illusion that anything will happen to these people. However, how fucking dumb can you be? If he had simply walked out with it under his arm, I never would have even noticed. Dumb people be dumb.

Yesterday, I had to help an old lady who fell in the parking lot. Hopefully I'm done being a good Samaritan this week.
Dude so I worked LP at HD for a long time.

They will find him :lol: Vacuums are a huge theft item. Mostly junkies can pawn them fast. Problems are if it's a rental car and they wont give you the details on the renter. Ugh... My trainer was a marine who would chase people (against policy) and beat them up in the parking lot (also against policy). At the end of the day it's what's on camera though.

Dude so I worked LP at HD for a long time.

They will find him :lol: Vacuums are a huge theft item. Mostly junkies can pawn them fast. Problems are if it's a rental car and they wont give you the details on the renter. Ugh... My trainer was a marine who would chase people (against policy) and beat them up in the parking lot (also against policy). At the end of the day it's what's on camera though.
It was like a 2006 Honda Accord, so probably not a rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.