Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
lol I think CEO believes himself to be a facsimile of Musk but the only thing Musky about him is his musky old ass.

this article does a decent job of discussing some of the traits both good and bad (and at making fairly clear that there's a difference between displaying traits associated with psychopathy and actually being a psychopath)
Oh I read the book on it. Can't remember the title but I was lamenting a certain individual's constant harping on the same few topics.

The topic is quite complex and the psuedo intelligentsia masking partisan politics is sooooo boring

Hoff Kinkmeister

never met a virtue I wont signal
Apr 16, 2016
I wish New Mexico would get some rain. Fuckin' fires need to get their progress checked by something.
A good chunk of the west will be known as something metal like the Burning Lands to any surviving humans. They'll be questing for the Lost City of Miami too.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
A good chunk of the west will be known as something metal like the Burning Lands to any surviving humans. They'll be questing for the Lost City of Miami too.
I think a german guy had a plan to nuke a series of lakes into the Sahara to regreen it. We could try that.

Last edited: