Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today the firefighter sent me a nude

me: hey so what are you up to
him: sends me a pic of him in the shower

like why not just say i’m in the shower OR not text while you’re in the shower

i replied : SMH
he replied: not nice

WHY THE FKN NUDES MAN LIKE WHY DO GUYS DO THIS SHIT
because theyre unaware that women are not men and dont like the same things. Most dudes would enjoy receiving a random female nude, so they assume that women would also like the same.

Had a shit day yesterday.
I have my work desktop background set to randomly scroll through a couple dozen important pictures every 30 minutes. Minimized my work to get at some file on my desktop and it was the second or third picture of Luna I ever took, on the ride home.

She was scared of the ride so I turned the radio on low and sang her 90s country songs the whole way down from Ocala.

Anyways, seeing that pic brought it all back. Sucked ass.

z3qGhHi.jpg

because theyre unaware that women are not men and dont like the same things. Most dudes would enjoy receiving a random female nude, so they assume that women would also like the same.

it’s fucking annoying
like super annoying. this is not ok.
when it comes to my sexuality i’m super comfortable and i can honestly say i’ve tried it all.
but someone sending me a dick pic when i’m simply asking how your day is going and if you’re gonna watch the hockey game is beyond gross

like if i were sitting next to him and asked him, would he whip his dick out of his pants? no!

So @APRIL and I completed the initial steps to be poll workers for our county. Everyone was super nice. It seems like they were excited that we weren't 80 years old.
good for you man (serious). Have fun with the "IM NOT TOUCHING YOU, IM 501 FEET AWAY" retards that harass every polling site.

good for you man (serious). Have fun with the "IM NOT TOUCHING YOU, IM 501 FEET AWAY" retards that harass every polling site.
We originally signed up during the pandemic, as I had heard they were short staffed due to old people not wanting to be around people. Nowadays I can only assume that I'll be surrounded by poll workers who are Trumpers that want to 'secure integrity'. Should be interesting.

We originally signed up during the pandemic, as I had heard they were short staffed due to old people not wanting to be around people. Nowadays I can only assume that I'll be surrounded by poll workers who are Trumpers that want to 'secure integrity'. Should be interesting.
i mean, the venn of those people and the 80 year olds is a circle

Had a shit day yesterday.
I have my work desktop background set to randomly scroll through a couple dozen important pictures every 30 minutes. Minimized my work to get at some file on my desktop and it was the second or third picture of Luna I ever took, on the ride home.

She was scared of the ride so I turned the radio on low and sang her 90s country songs the whole way down from Ocala.

Anyways, seeing that pic brought it all back. Sucked ass.

z3qGhHi.jpg
Hopefully it brought back some of the good times too.

Because those are the important ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.