Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so much stuff? Just rawdog the day.
Why so many questions?

Anyway I can't believe the people who have like bare cars. WHAT IF YOU BREAK DOWN?! I am not super organized but trying to make room for someone and not have to dig around for screwdrivers under the seat.

Most of it is work related and duct tape and rope are always useful. I basically have a mobile office/workshop. I'm in a car or near my car 70% of my day. I basically rent somewhere to sleep and have a mailing address.

Last edited:
Why so many questions?

Anyway I can't believe the people who have like bare cars. WHAT IF YOU BREAK DOWN?! I am not super organized but trying to make room for someone and not have to dig around for screwdrivers under the seat.

Most of it is work related and duct tape and rope are always useful. I basically have a mobile office/workshop. I'm in a car or near my car 70% of my day. I basically rent somewhere to sleep and have a mailing address.
I carry a small toolkit with me, but if something truly profound goes wrong, I'm probably in the wrong car to get parts for readily.

Like the Audi a few months back when I had to leave it in Salida and come back with a U-haul.

same, ive got a small socket set, a wrench, and a tire plug kit.

Ive only once needed them. Had any number of needs to plug a tire, but could always limp home. Needed to swap a coilover once in a parking lot that needed the socket set.

So... once in 20 years? But i buy super reliable cars

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I carry a small toolkit with me, but if something truly profound goes wrong, I'm probably in the wrong car to get parts for readily.

Like the Audi a few months back when I had to leave it in Salida and come back with a U-haul.
For fixing el carro: My crown vic I knew thoroughly, this one not so much. There's some basics though, shovel, impact wrench, decent jack, pop up cones, I used to carry flares but they melt if you dont use them so I have a few led strobes.

Most of the tools are just randomly assorted helpful things, I am still an electrician. Also a lot of plumbing shit... I mean that's in the trunk but sooo many times Im at a job and the plumbing goes and instead of having to go to HD Im like I do have a sink wrench in the car.

I fixed this kid's car I work with the other day. His battery kept dying and he was like it's brand new, so I cleaned the terminals (brass brushes I have and brake cleaner), and magically started working.

Ive only once needed them. Had any number of needs to plug a tire, but could always limp home. Needed to swap a coilover once in a parking lot that needed the socket set.

This is the first car I've owned that isn't old enough to vote.

Since I can't get a replacement tire for the spare rim in the Audi, I keep my tools in there. But yeah, bottle jack that fits under the car, sockets, tire plugs, some screw drivers, some pliers, and not a whole lot else (though I do have a voltage regulator in there now that I have a spare).

There are also a few specialty things, like a pry-bar with the correct chuck to dismount the serpentine belt, and my special "hydraulic hose repair kit" (some spring steel, some quick-set epoxy, and some hose clamps).

Since I can't get a replacement tire for the spare rim in the Audi, I keep my tools in there. But yeah, bottle jack that fits under the car, sockets, tire plugs, some screw drivers, some pliers, and not a whole lot else (though I do have a voltage regulator in there now that I have a spare).

There are also a few specialty things, like a pry-bar with the correct chuck to dismount the serpentine belt, and my special "hydraulic hose repair kit" (some spring steel, some quick-set epoxy, and some hose clamps).
Hm I use a screw jack cause I've got the impact, also gloves and a piece of cardboard. Cheapo voltmeter and code reader. Should prolly have a jump pack but... Honestly most of it is to help other people. I maintain my shit but sometimes someone else's shit goes down and maybe I'm nice irl.

yeah, if i had a belt failure, I wouldnt be able to repair it onsite. I could do an alternator, a brake bleed, or something along those lines, but thats about the max.

Hm I use a screw jack cause I've got the impact, also gloves and a piece of cardboard. Cheapo voltmeter and code reader. Should prolly have a jump pack but... Honestly most of it is to help other people. I maintain my shit but sometimes someone else's shit goes down and maybe I'm nice irl.
Using a screw jack with an impact is a pretty sure way to wear the screw jack to the point it won't be reliable.

I keep a small tool kit, tire repair kit, air pump, duct tape and zip ties in the car.
If all else fails, I have a big sign that reads "Ass, Gas or Grass. I don't expect to ride for free!"

I keep a small tool kit, tire repair kit, air pump, duct tape and zip ties in the car.
If all else fails, I have a big sign that reads "Ass, Gas or Grass. I don't expect to ride for free!"
Yeah I never get ass. Lots of people offer weed. No one wants to pay for gas!

• Haha
Reactions: Strings
Twins Crying GIF by TLC

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Status
Not open for further replies.