Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're probably both heavy drinkers I've been there but tends to be one person instigating and constantly manipulating the situation and one reacting annnddd seems like she was the instigator.
yeah one of the really obvious things to me was that even by Heard's admission & description, Depp would try to remove himself from the situation and she would not let him. and that by itself isn't, like, I'm not saying that doing that is automatic justification for *anything* someone might do because some things there are no excuses for, but it does fit with the perspective of her as an instigator. she wanted a fight and she was going to get one, and if you didn't play her game she'd follow you and keep going until you lost your shit.

yeah one of the really obvious things to me was that even by Heard's admission & description, Depp would try to remove himself from the situation and she would not let him. and that by itself isn't, like, I'm not saying that doing that is automatic justification for *anything* someone might do because some things there are no excuses for, but it does fit with the perspective of her as an instigator. she wanted a fight and she was going to get one, and if you didn't play her game she'd follow you and keep going until you lost your shit.
My ex HATED me because I spent 12 hours a day getting screamed at as security so I'd just stand there and not react or make sarcastic remarks about her cheating, that's accccttttuuuallllyyyy how I got stabbed.

I need a bag. Or I guess I could get a trunk but I hate having to dig through random piles of shit. I have a seat organizer in my car that is useful cept it make's it impossible to transport other people without taking everything out. >.< Binoculars, light, tape, small tools, paperwork, laptop, camera, cash, phone.

I need a bag. Or I guess I could get a trunk but I hate having to dig through random piles of shit. I have a seat organizer in my car that is useful cept it make's it impossible to transport other people without taking everything out. >.< Binoculars, light, tape, small tools, paperwork, laptop, camera, cash, phone.
Does it stay in the car all the time? 3D print an organizer for the backseat!

Why so much stuff? Just rawdog the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.