Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can lead basic bros to an idea, but you can't make them think.
We're sorry that a dumb comment about a cartoon gorilla raping a cartoon plumber offended your morals.

We truly, genuinely are. We should have made a better comment, perhaps suggesting that the cartoon gorilla was going to tear the limbs off the cartoon plumber. Or murder the cartoon plumber in a drive-by shooting, or drag the cartoon plumber behind their go-kart, or some other horrific thing that doesn't involve rape. Because rape is far worse than those other things, I guess.

Please accept our apologies and fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: fly and Peppers
200.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
No I mean the uber driver is throwing rocks in a glass house and should stfu pretending other people's lives went wrong
Attempting to infuriate the opposition into making an emotional response. It's effective, if crude.

I'd respond by having a complete breakdown. It would throw them off. Lame comebacks are expected, an attempt to garner sympathy would interrupt the loop.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
I've seen a thing where a woman was like "every time my boss sexually harasses me with a "joke" I just look at him questioningly, say I don't get it, and ask for an explanation".

I was thinking since @fly seems to consider himself good at jokes he might be open to such a line of thought so as not to make unfunny jokes. Mostly it's probably "rape and gay (insult) jokes get laughs (from shitty men)" and "rebel against woke sjw-ism (reinforce the status quo)" that motivate him. Of course the underlying, unthinking assumptions of toxic masculinity have to be there.

Pedophile jokes seem to be somewhat popular around here. Not sure why nor do I want it explained to me.

Pedophile jokes seem to be somewhat popular around here. Not sure why nor do I want it explained to me.
It's punching down at people who almost certainly won't get defended. It's "oooh you must be one of these lessers" which is the impetus behind rape and gay jokes too. It's reinforcing the social hierarchy.

There are pedophiles who understand that their impulses are harmful if acted upon and don't. They're better, more thoughtful people than most imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.