Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck yeah, something to reply to "but you're not allowed to say Merry Christmas anymore" comments on social media with

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Fuck yeah, something to reply to "but you're not allowed to say Merry Christmas anymore" comments on social media with

I have literally never ever heard anyone object to merry christmas.... other than the people who claim you cant say in some sense of false outrage.

I have literally never ever heard anyone object to merry christmas.... other than the people who claim you cant say in some sense of false outrage.
yeah, on a person-to-person level it's only going to be them and edgy new atheists that care.

on a larger scale, it's usually either a request from corporate to stick to neutral greetings/themes to not alienate customers or employees, or people of non-Christian faiths not wanting a Christian shoved down theirs or their kids throats in contexts it should never happen in anyway (like public school), especially when their own religious holidays are not given a fraction of the same consideration. like, Hanukkah is not even that big of a deal compared to several other Jewish holidays, but it's one of the only ones most non-Jewish people kiiiind of know.

Same.

Even the non-religious and other-religious people I know love the season. There's lights, christmas cookies, time off work and all sorts of other cool shit going on.

yeah... christmas was originally about Jesus Christs birth.... except the parts of it that werent... like murdering a tree and decorating its corpse, and hanging socks in your living room. And gifts. And santa clause.

wait. Thats all of christmas for like 99% of people.

Christmas aint a religious holiday any more than any other holiday

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: gee and fly
yeah... christmas was originally about Jesus Christs birth.... except the parts of it that werent... like murdering a tree and decorating its corpse, and hanging socks in your living room. And gifts. And santa clause.

Christmas has always been the repurposed Pagan solstice festival.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII

Jesus was born in September. Early Sept, first or second week

Christmas Holiday GIF by HULU

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Status
Not open for further replies.