Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say...some of the sexcapades and dildo worship of some of these folks around here a few milliliters of bunny pee is pretty conservative.
I recognize that urine is gross, but I'm personally pretty desensitized to it myself between changing diapers and a decade and a half working in a lab. I think a lot of people are hardwired to be particularly disgusted by waste products, whether it's metabolic or digestive, and it's not better or worse to them if it's human or non-human animal, either way there's a tiny voice wondering what disease or bacteria you're going to catch from it or whatever, but tbh most of the time the worst thing about urine is the stank or the staining. and like, obviously if I have a choice as simple as pee or no pee, I'd vote no pee, but an occasional small amount of pee is not that big of a deal.

I recognize that urine is gross, but I'm personally pretty desensitized to it myself between changing diapers and a decade and a half working in a lab. I think a lot of people are hardwired to be particularly disgusted by waste products, whether it's metabolic or digestive, and it's not better or worse to them if it's human or non-human animal, either way there's a tiny voice wondering what disease or bacteria you're going to catch from it or whatever, but tbh most of the time the worst thing about urine is the stank or the staining. and like, obviously if I have a choice as simple as pee or no pee, I'd vote no pee, but an occasional small amount of pee is not that big of a deal.
Stuff like this is only part of why you're so cool.

Also just throw a little vinegar in your laundry along with the soap. It takes care of everything. Vinegar is like a magic potion.

There are food grade dildos around here?
Oh yeah, I grew some whale size weiner squash. And others could have made pizza and tart dildos. Someone else would have knitted a dildo-shaped comforter. Hips could have formed one out of rabbit pellets? I would have joined in on a dildo carving contest - got some nice wood here that needs attention. :lol: 😬

So when will MLB and the press start pressuring the Atlanta Braves to change their name like they did the Cleveland Indians back in 2016? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.