Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Sox fan but suddenly things don't look so good. I really wanted a Braves/ Red Sox world series.
Yeah, man! Fuck the cheating ass Astros and the snide Dodgers fans and their wildly over-achieving team this year. I would love to say thank you to the Dodgers for beating SF but fuck them both so hard. Ugh.

Dodgers ruined the Bravos from reaching series 2 of the last 3 years in the playoffs.

The red river between the Minnesota Dakota also flows north because that's downhill, duh. Same reason belgium, denmark, the Netherlands are called the low countries, because they're lower in elevation. Once again, duh.
Do people really think they've stumbled upon something amazing when they just catch up with what everyone else has known for generations or centuries?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
The red river between the Minnesota Dakota also flows north because that's downhill, duh. Same reason belgium, denmark, the Netherlands are called the low countries, because they're lower in elevation. Once again, duh.
Do people really think they've stumbled upon something amazing when they just catch up with what everyone else has known for generations or centuries?
Even this dog can figure it out.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
was that supposed to be cool or something? I mean it's mildly sort of chuckly or endearing dog stuff but nothing special. Seems more like something you'd see on your local news "human interest" segment, which is really pretty much the whole news except for the weather and maybe some shocking story that involves blood that probably didn't happen in your locale anyway but you should be shocked that it happened somewhere and it triggers the whole mom safety kid response thing.

was that supposed to be cool or something? I mean it's mildly sort of chuckly or endearing dog stuff but nothing special. Seems more like something you'd see on your local news "human interest" segment, which is really pretty much the whole news except for the weather and maybe some shocking story that involves blood that probably didn't happen in your locale anyway but you should be shocked that it happened somewhere and it triggers the whole mom safety kid response thing.
Have you recorded any video with your cell phone or does it lack the technology? Someone saw/knew the dog would start digging at the water and figured it would look cute like the dog was making the whole channel. It was for fun. You understand fun?

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Have you recorded any video with your cell phone or does it lack the technology? Someone saw/knew the dog would start digging at the water and figured it would look cute like the dog was making the whole channel. It was for fun. You understand fun?
Most the time I think to record something it's too far after the fact to matter. You see i'm a do'er not a recorder. When the pit bulls attacked the old lady's little dogs I didn't start carrying a video camera, I started carrying a bigass fucking knife, and all of a sudden the ghetto ********* figured they were better off somewhere else.

You don't have to be some raging asshole, all you gotta do is not be a self-appointed victim.
Or some "recorder" , just be a do'er . that'll solve 98% of your problems.
The other 1.99% can be mitigated by being a do'er instead of a reactor.
The remaining .01%, well , it's pretty fun if you live through it.

Reminds me of a story about this woman I met at a biker run one time over by magnolia can't remember her name. Her old man wasn't too thrilled about me projectile vomiting tequila stomach acid all over their tent, or his old lady being more interested in me than she was him, even after the vomiting .

I learned a lot of stuff from that experience. None of it fast enough I could make use of it right then or anything but ya know for later.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
This dude is fucking awesome. Anyone who thinks Dave Chapelle hates anyone other than white people should really watch the show.
Agreed. Hell, I don't even think he hates white people in general, just the assholes we have.
Its funny cause they did exactly what he predicted they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.