Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should consider taking the pre-test, because N+ and S+ are deadly dull if you've been awake at all in the last 25 years.
yeah, thats about right. I think i went in blind to A+, N+ and S+ like 10 years ago and was underwhelmed with the "difficulty"

I had a dream last night that I was hiding in a house, and people were looking for me outside. The place was locked so i hid so they wouldnt see I was inside, and when i came out of hiding they were already inside somehow, so im trying to escape this place. I head out the back, and one of them sees me, and its @APRIL . Of course, theres a lanai, and im trying to bust through the screens to escape while april tries to stop me.

Anyone else watching the MLB playoffs?

Booo! My Braves lost last night. So close.
growing up my FL grandpa ALWAYS called it "The Mighty St. John's," never just the name :lol:
It's one of the only 2 major rivers in the world that flows backwards. A little trivia for ya. Forgot the other.

Anyone else watching the MLB playoffs?

Booo! My Braves lost last night. So close.

It's one of the only 2 major rivers in the world that flows backwards. A little trivia for ya. Forgot the other.
Don't the Nile and the Amazon also flow predominantly the "wrong" way for their latitudes?

Or are you talking like the entire river reverses course at some point during the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.