Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. 10 years no smoking last week. Almost started again when I quit drinking.
In my limited experience, addiction doesn't go away, you swap it for a healthier addiction. It's a role that religions fits perfectly for. Did you replace yours with another one?

I feel slightly bad because I cheated my way through AA because I never fully quit smoking weed. I convinced myself it wasn’t causing any problems in my life and if it had been, I would have dropped it immediately. I was in the midst of surgery after surgery and I’m pretty sure it helped me stay low on pain meds too.

I’d tell myself anything to continue to smoke weed, but now that I haven’t done any cannabis related stuff in a couple months, I know I could’ve then also.

The cigarette thing though. That’s the hardest one I’ve had to stop and it still calls out to me at the usual trigger times. After meals, etc. with coffee in the morning. Middle of the night when I wake up to pee. I used to practically sleep with a cigarette in my mouth. There was a time when I was in my late 20s and early 30s where I’d clean the ashtrays before bed and check ‘em in the morning, because every now and then I’d wake with a cig burning into my chest. Not coo.

People told me I was a sleep walker and talker, so I had every reason t9 believe I’d also be a sleep smoker too. SMH

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I feel slightly bad because I cheated my way through AA because I never fully quit smoking weed. I convinced myself it wasn’t causing any problems in my life and if it had been, I would have dropped it immediately. I was in the midst of surgery after surgery and I’m pretty sure it helped me stay low on pain meds too.

I’d tell myself anything to continue to smoke weed, but now that I haven’t done any cannabis related stuff in a couple months, I know I could’ve then also.

The cigarette thing though. That’s the hardest one I’ve had to stop and it still calls out to me at the usual trigger times. After meals, etc. with coffee in the morning. Middle of the night when I wake up to pee. I used to practically sleep with a cigarette in my mouth. There was a time when I was in my late 20s and early 30s where I’d clean the ashtrays before bed and check ‘em in the morning, because every now and then I’d wake with a cig burning into my chest. Not coo.

People told me I was a sleep walker and talker, so I had every reason t9 believe I’d also be a sleep smoker too. SMH
Smoking weed is an outside issue. You’re better off just by quitting drinking while still smoking weed thsn not quitting drinking as well. People in recovery often tend to get hung up on how it would be better if such and such, and forget about being happy with progress instead of perfection

its alcoholics anonymous, not weed anonymous. Yeah, i know how they are, but still.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
alcoholics dont drink it for the taste

True but it was the greatest taste ever. I even discovered the cheapest vodka in the big plastic bottles on the lowest shelf was as fantastic as grey goose. Cuz I’m dumb I guess. LaoL
Point is I stopped and I also quit going to jail and shitting my pants.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Throw some fake blood on me, or real blood if you got the balls, it tastes better anyway.

View attachment 15106
Is that a rabbit-skin coat? WTF man!!!

Fine, I guess that would fall under recycling.

Good pic man, can't place that demographic . . . . . but for Gods sake don't burn a hole in that lady's fur coat. And don't smell it up or it won't smell like her.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.