Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the last line was gonna be "feasting on our own pride would be so much easier, have a meal whenever we want". ;)

One can hope.

I’m still disturbed by what I was starting to type though. What the hell is wrong with me? I know the drugs are messing with my thinking, but what? Why am I laying in wait? The person on duty last night was the hot gal, who I see maybe once a week, if that. Was I going to revert to my old self and be naked when she returned? I don’t know her that well. Man. She’s built for speed, I tell you what.

I gotta stop that thinking. The time is getting closer.

One can hope.

I’m still disturbed by what I was starting to type though. What the hell is wrong with me? I know the drugs are messing with my thinking, but what? Why am I laying in wait? The person on duty last night was the hot gal, who I see maybe once a week, if that. Was I going to revert to my old self and be naked when she returned? I don’t know her that well. Man. She’s built for speed, I tell you what.

I gotta stop that thinking. The time is getting closer.
The part about the lion waiting for the yak was almost poetic imo. Looks like maybe you were sort of amusing yourself, playing with what reality may or may not be. I'm guessing you have too many pieces of medical shit strapped to you to bother getting buck necked. I'm sure you wouldn't be the first if she's hot. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.