Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
I also saw Joe Walsh when he was in between The James Gang and The Eagles. He had the two drummer thing going, which also was a thing for awhile. They did a solo together (no, not a drum circle) and the drummers were tossing the sticks to each other and never missed a beat.

It was also AWESOME. I wish I had this stuff on video because you’d all have big boners right now, even the girls.

That said “big binders” before I fixed it. Fuck you, Tim Apple.

wetwillie

Know-It-All Pee-Paw
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
I also saw Joe Walsh when he was in between The James Gang and The Eagles. He had the two drummer thing going, which also was a thing for awhile. They did a solo together (no, not a drum circle) and the drummers were tossing the sticks to each other and never missed a beat.

It was also AWESOME. I wish I had this stuff on video because you’d all have big boners right now, even the girls.

That said “big binders” before I fixed it. Fuck you, Tim Apple.
I love the drugs you're on. Keep going, run for the fucking border baba!!! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant

Immigrant

Apr 26, 2016
FOX sure did screw that up, eh?

They started screwing it up immediately. How? By showing episode 3 first and the first episode (when they introduce characters) later on. Idiots.

They did it later with another Sci Fi show that had promise. Almost Human. About a future society, where cops have robotic partners. It could’ve been REALLY good, but they dicked the dog there too. Idiots.

Immigrant

Apr 26, 2016
And thanks for the education! I didn’t even realize it was a thing because being an American, I’m born ethnocentric.