Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NmQJiuH.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Of course it's damaging - England is a grossly overpopulated country with insufficient land to feed its people even using the most damaging chemical based farming practices, including the feeding of animals for meat. As pointed out the other day, over 30% of your country's food is imported by need, not want.
*We can't read Guardian articles without subscribing.

Of course it's damaging - England is a grossly overpopulated country with insufficient land to feed its people even using the most damaging chemical based farming practices, including the feeding of animals for meat. As pointed out the other day, over 30% of your country's food is imported by need, not want.

Can't you help them out by sending them some space mushrooms, Eddie?

Yes only British cows harm the environment. The science doesn't apply to the country that originated the big mac :lol: Quit acting like your shit don't stink dude. You can't swerve climate change or pretend a western diet isn't grossly damaging.

Yes only British cows harm the environment. The science doesn't apply to the country that originated the big mac :lol: Quit acting like your shit don't stink dude. You can't swerve climate change or pretend a western diet isn't grossly damaging.
I'm not saying American farming isn't just as bad. Saying it isn't really news and England unlike us hasn't had the ability to feed itself for decades so this was overdue. Americans, unfortunately, will continue their destructive ways because they can still get away with it. Because we still have excess capacity.
Add. I eat a far from Western diet - I can;'t help what other people decide to eat.

Don't they love bangers and beans
Bangers and mash Mike.
Gross story: wife and I go to this Irish pub in town and I ordered - bangers & mash. Part way into my mash I discover what looks like a used condom and people at the nearby tables overheard me exclaiming to the wife. Waiter and cook come over, cook looks at my plate, pulls out the condom. "Really sorry sir, that is plastic wrap we keep over the potatoes . . . . Whole place had a good laugh. :lol:

There are absolutely sustainable farming practices. Even ones that can be done on a large scale.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
There are absolutely sustainable farming practices. Even ones that can be done on a large scale.
It's the weather that really makes it difficult to farm there. [our mutual home state] Michigan is a gloriously sunny and long seasoned place comparatively, about 40% more hours of sun per year. i.e. London 1448 hours of sun, Detroit 2436 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.