Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine your version of a quality breeder and my version significantly differ. No quality breeder even needs online advertising.

Edit: I will revise this with an amendments of champdogs advertising which is more a registry of breeders than advertising litters tbh.
I think of a quality breeder as someone who has a website, has an intake form for getting information and a form allowing them to contact your current/last veterinarian. Showing up in search results isn't actively advertising, for some it's mostly a vanity thing, show past champions, talk up the bloodlines. Since they have more demand than supply. I don't think someone NOT having those things makes them a low quality breeder. Lady I got my dog from seemed very concerned about the dogs. About half my dogs were from well known breeders, the one had a handful of Champs with their kennels name in the lineage. They were decent dogs despite all the inbreeding.

shit man, when we adopted our two mutt-cats from the no-kill shelter we had to tell them about our whole damn life. Ive had job interviews that were less thorough.

I think of a quality breeder as someone who has a website, has an intake form for getting information and a form allowing them to contact your current/last veterinarian. Showing up in search results isn't actively advertising, for some it's mostly a vanity thing, show past champions, talk up the bloodlines. Since they have more demand than supply. I don't think someone NOT having those things makes them a low quality breeder. Lady I got my dog from seemed very concerned about the dogs. About half my dogs were from well known breeders, the one had a handful of Champs with their kennels name in the lineage. They were decent dogs despite all the inbreeding.
Pretty different ideas on quality then I guess. Some of what you mention is confusing to a Brit though so perhaps cultural. Websites and intake forms? Nah.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
fwiw I only tagged him bc his Pal-imar was asking after him & his username is different, I'm not trying to come in hot after my own hiatus

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Driving Gran Turismo Sport GIF by PlayStation

Status
Not open for further replies.