Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it can suck my disconnected left nut.

I disabled the wifi connection for it last night and then opted-out of all of its stupid user agreements because I'm sick and tired of it popping over what I'm watching.
oh, that would annoy me too. The one built-in to my Vizios just leaves me be unless i specifically select it.

The build in-chromecast is the handiest bit.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Samsung TVs are really shit for everything but their picture quality. Their OS is garbage and so are their apps. Their remotes are stupid and the voice control is about as dumb as it gets. I really don't understand why people buy them.

The PQ on ours is great. We don't use any of the smart garbage. Also, it's a 2013 model.

I have a roku, an HTPC, and a bluray player already, so I just want the TV to be a TV.
i largely do to. 99% of the tv interactions go through the Fire Cube. But sometimes its nice to be able to toss something up on the screen at the press of a button from a phone. Chromecast is the epitome of KISS. Its got basically no features, but its super quick and reliable

There's people selling cascarones everywhere and kids running around bombing you with them. I love this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.