Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A female from the family circle is visiting to discuss the doom and gloom of her marriage (she needs to divorce that psycho . . but I digress). I have been instructed to hid in my designated man areas. Don't show my face. Fine.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
A female from the family circle is visiting to discuss the doom and gloom of her marriage (she needs to divorce that psycho . . but I digress). I have been instructed to hid in my designated man areas. Don't show my face. Fine.

Hanging out in the mushroom room, Eddie?

Hanging out in the mushroom room, Eddie?
In the garden of eden baby, you know that I LOVE you . . Sorry, ironing out my butterflies.

Actually, between bong breaks in our upstairs bathroom(my bathroom now that there are no children), I've been revamping my grow/mushroom/workout-out room (former child's bedroom :) ). Grabbed another 3.5 lbs of mushrooms today. Trying to blow them out before my plant starting goes into full swing. Temps in the room go too warm for the 'shrooms. Hey, I can't miss them if they don't go away.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
It was suggested you were jerking to TOm Brady. Bunched up fingers = The Brady Bunch. nvm. epic fail, my bad, burnt. and pizza.
ouch GIF

five hits??? holy hawk did he have a death wish??? I took 1 hit of these orange micro blots and I was deranged for 3 days. NEVER AGAIN
You get used to it. We used to lick sheets, or have people put liquid drops on our tongues without being able to see how many they were putting on there.
I could use a good trip man, need to get shit set right again.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
You get used to it. We used to lick sheets, or have people put liquid drops on our tongues without being able to see how many they were putting on there.
I could use a good trip man, need to get shit set right again.

there isn’t enough money in the world to ever get my to try that shit again. nope

Status
Not open for further replies.