Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
website of the day... draw an iceberg of any shape and see if it floats

5c8dbcb49d6c876347e37740482b7daf.jpg

my ass floats just fine

The lady's store (lowes) didn't have lines of men trying to buy man stuff so I was able to quickly get some unions and various other things that will prove useful and get out of there while the hip natives were trying to figure out "well I don't know what it is but I need a thing that goes into a thing so this thing can go to that thing"....

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Also city water has been out since Wednesday afternoon but that's ok, we put plenty back for just such an occasion and are doing fine.
There's lines ranging out in the street at the few gas stations that have a few sips of premium only left in the tanks. We put plenty back so that does not affect us either.
Likewise with any other necessity and several comforts.

I keep a rock in the side yard for fighting tigers and hey look, I got to pet a bobcat.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Figured I'd go by home depot to pick up some various stuff I know I'm gonna need anyway for the inevitable "hey hips my shit is broke" that is coming.

They have a line of people cued up just to access the plumbing aisle.
Anything else in the store = no problem.
Plumbing?....back of the line!

Screw that. I probably already have enough stuff to at least stop the bleeding and probably stitch a few things up if I just clean out toolboxes and storage bins and countless other catch-alls full of random extra parts.

Flex tape.

"Its so much safer than any other means of transportation!"
I don't care, I still hate it

My mum works at Rolls Royce and knows all about aviation engine and shit so whenever I fly she asks which airline and plane and knows whether it's an engine that's like to fail at some point. Fun times. Lots of companies have gone cheaper and are going to asia for their engines now and the quality is not as solid; expect to see more planes falling over the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.