Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't stop, wont stop, gamestop. I have a small position thats up 100%.
View attachment 13268
Good job!! Now quick, set a stop limit so if it plummets you hop off at say $30 and preserve a 50% gain. I will note that was a brief high that quickly leveled during one day and previous close was $20. So what caused the jump - nothing jumps that far without a reason. If it was a fleeting moment, might be prime to sell. imo - duh.

Good job!! Now quick, set a stop limit so if it plummets you hop off at say $30 and preserve a 50% gain. I will note that was a brief high that quickly leveled during one day and previous close was $20. So what caused the jump - nothing jumps that far without a reason. If it was a fleeting moment, might be prime to sell. imo - duh.
short interest has been over 100% for a while. bulls are trying to trigger a huge short squeeze. who know how high this can go.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Betty White turns 99 on Sunday! She usually does a 1 mile run to celebrate but will be forgoing that this year due to the covids.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
zo14tbcjca961.jpg
Storyline for Being Jane Malkovich?

They don't need the VIN to do a relay attack on proximity keys.

Two people carry a couple of RF repeaters that are built for the purpose... one person stands next to your front door within RF reach of your keys, another stands next to the car, car thinks that the key is next to it and they can unlock it. They hop in and start it and off they go.

Not leaving your keys by the front door, or putting them in a metal box or something when you're home, is one way to avoid it. But that's a pain in the ass.
Wow genius.

But why? Don't modern consoles allow to buy the games online and download to the harddrive? Why does one need to go to GameStop anymore?
Accessories, repair, and retail. I like to buy physical copies, because there have been times when a game will be taken off market and digital only copies are way easier to revoke than a cartridge.

Also, I think gamestop bought up thinkgeek a while back.

Accessories, repair, and retail. I like to buy physical copies, because there have been times when a game will be taken off market and digital only copies are way easier to revoke than a cartridge.

Also, I think gamestop bought up thinkgeek a while back.
yeah I prefer physical copies of media as well, I know there's still all sorts of shit they can do to render it unuseable but a) that's sometimes still crackable and 2) it still gives me a sense of security, even if if may be false

I don't buy a ton of vidya games these days, so it's mostly music, though, and there's other stuff at play there as well. I will buy a physical copy of an album but also still stream it, both for convenience and bc even if it's a pittance, they're still getting paid more for my streams than if I listen to the physical copy, so I'm kinda double dipping I guess.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and Josh
I don't buy a ton of vidya games these days, so it's mostly music, though, and there's other stuff at play there as well. I will buy a physical copy of an album but also still stream it, both for convenience and bc even if it's a pittance, they're still getting paid more for my streams than if I listen to the physical copy, so I'm kinda double dipping I guess.
I often buy CDs and records off Amazon as well.

I'm an old, so I still use Pandora for streaming, and I have no idea how artists get paid when I use that.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
IMG_20210114_101442_177.jpg
Bubba did some treason last night
Said it wasn't wrong 'cuz he's alt-right
Imagine doin' hard time for 45...

this is kinda political but also kinda spammy so I'm putting it here. I've been going back to listen to tons of stuff I used to like but swore off because it was uncool, and lately that's meant I've been on a country kick, so that's the inspiration lol

View attachment 13271
Bubba did some treason last night
Said it wasn't wrong 'cuz he's alt-right
Imagine doin' hard time for 45...

this is kinda political but also kinda spammy so I'm putting it here. I've been going back to listen to tons of stuff I used to like but swore off because it was uncool, and lately that's meant I've been on a country kick, so that's the inspiration lol

Beyond a shadow of a doubt it was justifiable homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.