Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing, we had this convo the day after their lowest day. https://uselessforums.com/threads/random-computer-electronics-thread.13828/post-1814759
Seems they figured out how to light some fire.
:nev:
1610422638016.png
XLNX rose 4.17% to a new 52 week high of $154.16. During the last 52 weeks, XLNX's price has ranged from $67.68 on March 12, 2020 to today's high of $154.16.

Additionally, over the last 12 months, XLNX has increased 54.98% while its peers in the Semiconductors industry increased 45.58%.

Cool! What kind? The 2 grey hawks in my woods sound like really loud seagulls.
Probably one of these bastards. Not sure what exact kind they are, though. Red shouldered, I think.

It seems like our house is right on the border of two territories of breeding pairs. We get them all the time

rBj06zc.jpg

XJe8GAH.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and JAXvillain
The only reason the pigeons bother me at all is because they try to build nests under my solar panels.

I'm not accurate enough with a cheeseball red ryder to avoid damaging the panels.
Get the plastic strips with the pokey pieces - it's what the sign companies use. Or brush up on squab recipes and make you a nice ground-level trap. They're suckers for some bread on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.