Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire your fortitude. A vice should be practiced every 10 minutes until one has had enough.
I once blacked out for an entire winter on a shipment of PCP laced weed. It may have been awesome.
All I can remember is one day I ran out and it was mid spring.
I have to limit any antics to between working hours and completing qualifications so no lost winter's allowed with my self discipline I'm afraid, as tempting as it is.

we will always have our Banana eating staring contest.
NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT FROM US

@thintoast
Not a better life, only an alternative life. We could have been. I humped your leg raw, but that wasn’t enough to convince you. Then I went apeshit and even that wasn’t enough to convince you. This is your fault.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Not a better life, only an alternative life. We could have been. I humped your leg raw, but that wasn’t enough to convince you. Then I went apeshit and even that wasn’t enough to convince you. This is your fault.

i take full responsibility

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Taking bets on when my power goes out due to this crazy wind and rain storm. Already 50,900 power outages in the power company's service area. I initially wagered $5.00 on 65,000 peak outages with my power going out at 11pm. That was an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.