Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I use mica powder frequently in my hot glass art and I have accepted that there may be a little glitter in every piece. Our usual tactic is to shut the air vents and fans in the room, use small amounts using makeup brushes, then immediatly spray the air with an atomizer of water. The fine water droplets drags it to the floor and you have a few minutes to vacuum that shit up. But yeah, glitter sucks.

New Star Wars room at Disney. $350-400 a night, apparently, but it is like a huge ride. All the guests check in to the interstellar "ship" by arrival of "transport pods" you wander around the ship and see aliens in the lobby and do all sorts of shit

vQH0HoG.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
New Star Wars room at Disney. $350-400 a night, apparently, but it is like a huge ride. All the guests check in to the interstellar "ship" by arrival of "transport pods" you wander around the ship and see aliens in the lobby and do all sorts of shit

vQH0HoG.jpg
thats cheaper than it was originally quoted. It was like 1000 bucks a night last time i heard about it.

I remember talk of just constant "events", like thered just be spaceship shit going on all the time that you could participate in.

thats cheaper than it was originally quoted. It was like 1000 bucks a night last time i heard about it.

I remember talk of just constant "events", like thered just be spaceship shit going on all the time that you could participate in.
I may have the price wrong. I also saw something about only a certain number of people allowed, and that mightve been 350-400. Too lazy to go back and look

Status
Not open for further replies.