Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the record that retard didn't prove shit. And yes, he has become the latest addition to my ignore list.

Lastly. All of you can sit and spin. You're all windowlicking idiots.

67df5ff63dc1c574b49c21ad7b5a446c.jpg

@Domon @Valve1138 @Mrs. Valve

Once the Library of Congress opens up, any of you want to get in there and scan some pages from a couple books for me? I think they've got stories and pictures of my Grandpop's bomber in WWII.
I'd order the books, but the best price I can find is $60 and $90 for used copies of either of them and that's a little steep to gamble on for my money

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Once the Library of Congress opens up, any of you want to get in there and scan some pages from a couple books for me? I think they've got stories and pictures of my Grandpop's bomber in WWII.
I'd order the books, but the best price I can find is $60 and $90 for used copies of either of them and that's a little steep to gamble on for my money

Yeah! Never been. Be happy to.

Can do if theyll allow a copy, peanut and I have reading room cards there. Some of the books are restricted for reproduction

FIne - I'll abdicate the throne. But leave him some lunch. ;)

When we got here the poop thread was a big disappointment. I guess I was expecting more stuff like this, or maybe a thread version of ratemypoo.com or something. Stuff along those lines seemed like a better fit for the general mentality around here.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Also, where in the blazing hell did this MIL convo sprout from?

But ok.

My mother really loves no one but herself. But professes her sincerest love in person literally to anyone nearby, during one of her best pill fueled sessions.

Also my mother:
- Bought a badass, black V8 Mustang on a whim then sold within months because she didn't "realize the power"
- Obsessed with Tiktok
- Is only sober when she goes to work. Even then, questionable
What's her #? Is Steve still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.