Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice USPS is way way slow?

Ive had something coming first class (2-3 days) thats been "at the post office" since the 20th, and another priority mail package that took 18 days to get here.

We're also just not getting mail a lot of days, not even junk mail

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh

Ive had something coming first class (2-3 days) thats been "at the post office" since the 20th, and another priority mail package that took 18 days to get here.

USPS seems to have been faster than UPS and FedEx around here since the virus. Though, it has also been faster in general since we moved in November.

Yes, at my office address. Client checks taking weeks to arrive. Despite me offering other payment options.

USPS seems to have been faster than UPS and FedEx around here since the virus. Though, it has also been faster in general since we moved in November.
idk about UPS because I know they have a different structure, just like FedEx Express does, but the contracted FedExes (Ground, Home Delivery, etc) around here have been expanding/bringing on new drivers & splitting routes to address the increase in volume, it has basically been like peak (christmas) season all the time for them lately.

My poor local magazine had a hateful TERF going off on their Facebook today. I chose to engage and they've had to take the post down. Shame, I'd much prefer it to have stayed up and they muted comments. Dumb ass TERFs ruining articles about women. Ironic.

Trump lackey is Postmaster General: usual Republican destruction of vital public service for privatization, with the added benefit of fucking up vote by mail during a pandemic.

Like @august said volume is why up across the industry. USPS cancelled overtime, literally telling workers to just leave mail where it is until the next day. Everyday is overtime at Big Brown and I'm assuming that goes for USPS as well. So mail is gonna get a huge snowballing backlog.

Trump lackey is Postmaster General: usual Republican destruction of vital public service for privatization, with the added benefit of fucking up vote by mail during a pandemic.

Like @august said volume is why up across the industry. USPS cancelled overtime, literally telling workers to just leave mail where it is until the next day. Everyday is overtime at Big Brown and I'm assuming that goes for USPS as well. So mail is gonna get a huge snowballing backlog.
I also saw a thing recently (may have been here/you posting it? can't recall) about (proposed?) changes in USPS protocol involving not sorting in the AM, only sorting at night after they get back, meaning new mail that comes in after they sorted will be delayed a day

Status
Not open for further replies.