Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if this is the appropriate thread but that never stopped me before.

My roomie just was notified by his workplace that everyone is getting a $150 bonus on their next paycheck. And another on the next one. And one more after that.

It’s a grocery chain (similar to Whole Foods) and all of the grocery stores have been slammed, doing over twice the normal sales daily. It’s likely to say thanks, but several employees have been rumbling about hazardous working conditions lately also.

I don’t know if this is the appropriate thread but that never stopped me before.

My roomie just was notified by his workplace that everyone is getting a $150 bonus on their next paycheck. And another on the next one. And one more after that.

It’s a grocery chain (similar to Whole Foods) and all of the grocery stores have been slammed, doing over twice the normal sales daily. It’s likely to say thanks, but several employees have been rumbling about hazardous working conditions lately also.
That's very cool. And yeah, everybody at the grocery store looks worked like a dog. Probably a combination of work, worry and worry. I appreciate them - they've got the eats!

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Immigrant

Lucy's store did the same thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.