Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Sinclair Media-owned local news said it was safe, eh?

Totally trustworthy stuff, that mouthpiece of conservative values.

This particular one is owned by Tegna but pretty sure they were all saying the same thing.

What’s with all the shit blowing up in Texas? I know they have a bunch of petroleum-based industry there- is that why? It’s like a chemical plant blows up every three months.
USCSB youtube channel is full of interesting disaster videos.... and seriously, half of it happens in texas.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Went to the Depot this morning to grab a couple things, and holy shit that place was pure fucking chaos
A complete shit-show of assholes
Fortunately I was able to sneak in and out the garden center and returned home with my materials without incident
yeah, i have shit i need, that i specifically am not getting today.

On thanksgiving our kitchen faucet busted its pull down hose right in the middle, that sucked, and i just need a couple 1/4 inch id fittings to patch it up, but fuck if im going out near any store today

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
USCSB youtube channel is full of interesting disaster videos.... and seriously, half of it happens in texas.

Thanks for posting that, it’s excellent!

No regulations needed. Sure, build those homes right there. Train firefighters? Pfffft. Who needs it?

C75A890B-2053-4159-B8CF-AF0133225B32.jpeg

Thanks for posting that, it’s excellent!

No regulations needed. Sure, build those homes right there. Train firefighters? Pfffft. Who needs it?

View attachment 10184

I have a gas pipeline literally underneath my driveway. It's nice not having to worry about stuff like drain pans and making extra trips to the store with used oil and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.