Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, all those extra miles are sure gonna make the car worth more down the line. And no way will your car get wrecked to shit.
Are you doing this intentionally ignoring what he said. He's not talking about resale value. He's talking about what its WORTH when it's working for you.

And there are dozens more anecdotes online of people not being able to fix their cars or parts being fucked up.

Some dude I saw on another forum bought a new Model S, it was fucked from the start and was probably one someone refused delivery of.

He had to wait for the Tesla body shop to unfuck it for weeks.

We all called him stupid for taking delivery.

Some dude I saw on another forum bought a new Model S, it was fucked from the start and was probably one someone refused delivery of.

He had to wait for the Tesla body shop to unfuck it for weeks.

We all called him stupid for taking delivery.
Yup. Build quality varies wildly. It's what happens when you build your cars in a tent.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
And there are dozens more anecdotes online of people not being able to fix their cars or parts being fucked up.
I understand what's on the internet. I just wonder how true it is when it was this easy for him to get a part replaced. At least I'm POSITIVE his experience is true.

I understand what's on the internet. I just wonder how true it is when it was this easy for him to get a part replaced. At least I'm POSITIVE his experience is true.
Fair.
Part of the problem Tesla has is one of their "benefits" no dealerships means no repair facilities. Here in Tampa we're good, theres one down the street. Same for Jax and Orlando, but you need something done and you're in Tally or Miami and you're up shit creek.

Not a lot of outside support either, partially because of the high voltage (danger, danger,) partially because of the rarity, but also because Tesla doesn't like you getting repaired outside of Tesla services.

Fair.
Part of the problem Tesla has is one of their "benefits" no dealerships means no repair facilities. Here in Tampa we're good, theres one down the street. Same for Jax and Orlando, but you need something done and you're in Tally or Miami and you're up shit creek.

Not a lot of outside support either, partially because of the high voltage (danger, danger,) partially because of the rarity, but also because Tesla doesn't like you getting repaired outside of Tesla services.
He is in Miami.

The repair operations I was speaking of were obviously not a small package items as I was speaking of high voltage and the need to actually visit a repair facility, where a mirror install is something simple enough that I have no doubt you could do (provided you dont have to remove a door panel)

But I'm going to leave it at that before i get accused of arguing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
makes pablo escobar pale in comparison (maybe... i dunno, id have to run the math)
ok, did the math.

Street value of oxy according to the googles is 5-10 bucks per pill

thats somewhere between 100M and 200M in street value for that one town.

Thats nothing. Escobar was pulling down 70M A DAY in his peak.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Status
Not open for further replies.