Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he could just work on finishing one project?

spacex is doing regular launches, continues to evolve and develop, etc? Id consider that done
tesla has 4 models out, is doing updates, and continuing development. Id consider that done
tesla solar roof is in progress
hyperloop is kinda dead, but boring company is in full business
flamethrower = complete

How frozen dinners are made is as big a mystery to most people as how the pyramids were built.

Though on second thought, I think people would actually be happy knowing how the pyramids were made.

I worked at that particular plant(s) (two buildings) for about six years and was thrilled to discover how clean it was and the pride people took in that. The place I worked at prior to that wasn’t on the same level, so my expectations were exceeded.

Fun fact: One of the production lines made pot pies at the rate of 100,000 per hour.

I almost set a lady on fire on that line. What made it worse was she was a Holocaust survivor and there I am being a dick.

spacex is doing regular launches, continues to evolve and develop, etc? Id consider that done
tesla has 4 models out, is doing updates, and continuing development. Id consider that done
tesla solar roof is in progress
hyperloop is kinda dead, but boring company is in full business
flamethrower = complete
Spacex still hasn't taken anyone to mars or launched the BFR.
Tesla's still percolating software for "real self driving".
The solar roof is so expensive nobody wants it.

I hate overpromising and underdelivering.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
thats like saying that the company of ford is not a company because they didnt put out a prototype car they talked about..

thats like saying that the company of ford is not a company because they didnt put out a prototype car they talked about..
No. It's like Ford saying they'll release a car that does 0-60 in 2 seconds, then releasing one that does it in 8 seconds, and saying that they succeeded because it takes at least 2 seconds to get to 8 seconds.

largest EV seller in the world.
Easy to do when you're the first EV seller in the world.

BMW, Audi, VW, etc etc etc are all ramping up right now and will be producing cars within the next 1-2 years. Majority of Tesla customers have said that they'd be looking at other manufacturers when they come online

BMW, Audi, VW, etc etc etc are all ramping up right now and will be producing cars within the next 1-2 years. Majority of Tesla customers have said that they'd be looking at other manufacturers when they come online
Good thing they'll be able to sell their Teslas for so much more than they paid, according to Elon's Musk.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
If I'm so dumb that I can't understand it, explain it to me.
I believe he was discussing people using their Tesla's as fully autonomous Ubers. So that when they went to bed, the car would go out and 'earn' them money while they slept. So in essence the car should be worth much, much more than people paid for it.

Feel free to dice that up so that you still seem right. :D

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Jehannum and Domon
I believe he was discussing people using their Tesla's as fully autonomous Ubers. So that when they went to bed, the car would go out and 'earn' them money while they slept. So in essence the car should be worth much, much more than people paid for it.

Feel free to dice that up so that you still seem right. :D

@nukes is gonna be so triggered by this post.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Status
Not open for further replies.