Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our biome is a living breathing thing
Shorelines erode, rivers change course, and people still cant comprehend that building a house on a cliff next to a lake is a bad idea

I had a dream with a bunch of you fuckers in it last night.

There was some sort of outdoor party with a bunch of you, and all my coworkers, and of course the UF people were making it entirely inappropriate. @APRIL was walking around without pants on, and there was some sort of stripper conveyor belt being managed by some person that was an amalgam of @Maureen and @Applesauce.

This is a stark reminder to never mix internet people and real life people.

There was some sort of outdoor party with a bunch of you, and all my coworkers, and of course the UF people were making it entirely inappropriate. @APRIL was walking around without pants on, and there was some sort of stripper conveyor belt being managed by some person that was an amalgam of @Maureen and @Applesauce.

Fuck yes. @Mustard Dispenser has taught me well.

Fuuuuuuuuuck, air is out at work. All glass block windows, no good doors for ventilation. Bosstard better get it taken care of, we're not doing this shit in the low 90s(next week) in this single story pos building.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

I had a similar dream.

In the midst of a party I asked @APRIL where @fly was and she kinda waves over to a corner where someone with a massive pompadour was sitting. I go and sit down and start talking and realized it wasnt fly. I ask this guy where fly is and he points ominously. In slow motion I turn and there I see him

Fly, gogo dancing, with peroxide blonde hair.

Fuuuuuuuuuck, air is out at work. All glass block windows, no good doors for ventilation. Bosstard better get it taken care of, we're not doing this shit in the low 90s(next week) in this single story pos building.

Low 90's ain't shit, man Up.

Alternatively start shedding clothes til he either fixes it or sends you home.

Low 90's ain't shit, man Up.

Alternatively start shedding clothes til he either fixes it or sends you home.
The clothing part is the bitch. We are supposed to not wear anything that is not a buttoned up shirt that would look reasonable with a tie on 3 minutes notice. Got the full bag(suit) hanging on the back of the office door for when we have attorney's from other firms here.

I'd prefer to go home - then go work in the yard half naked. *I frequently go out and putz about in nothing but some boxers - if the neighbors can tell they are not shorts they need to put down the binoculars. #countryliving

Pants are a social construct.

I love the idea of a stripper conveyor belt.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Status
Not open for further replies.