Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a model of the lunar module, the plastic kind that was assembled using huffable glue. It was 1970.

That LEGO thing is damn awesome. Overpriced, but awesome.

I think my mommy paid $2.99 for mine, and my brother assembled it. He also got glue in his mouth via popcorn while building it.

They tried to make the glue non-toxic, which made it barely work.

They also made it smell like oranges, like that’ll keep anyone from trying to huff it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
A535EDF5-3EC1-43C0-A72D-3EE49D12EE30.jpeg

The blame for this last year was placed on homeless people. The company that maintains them offered a bounty to homeless people if they’re brought in, but the homeless were offended and made it a mission to throw them all in the river.

Collectivism. There’s power in numbers.

View attachment 7675

The blame for this last year was placed on homeless people. The company that maintains them offered a bounty to homeless people if they’re brought in, but the homeless were offended and made it a mission to throw them all in the river.

But they don't mind pickling up nasty field finds(cans & bottles) that someone might have pissed in to get the $0.10 deposit. This explains a lot.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
View attachment 7675

The only Power there was the power of Destruction. It destroyed capital and they destroyed the environment so they pissed off every end of the political spectrum and also the middle.

View attachment 7675

Those scooters suck because they just get left everywhere. If the companies installed racks/docks/whatever in cities where people could put them when they were done, instead of just littering them in random places, but no.... that would cost money and require co-operation with a city, which none of these scooter companies want to do.

I can't condone throwing scooters into rivers, but I can kinda understand people getting sick of looking at them and doing something about it.

View attachment 7675

I hate those fucking things they should've burned them all.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
The problem is really more people's behaviour with them than the scooter itself. One of them needs to be exterminated. In my eternal benevolence I say get rid of the scooter.

The scooters may actually be thinning the herd for you. Studies have shown that more people ride without helmets than with them.

I may start a helmet rental business going once I figure out the explosive anti-theft device. Tricky stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.