Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's dumb coffee discussion:

"wife beater" isn't all that inclusive. Surely in this day in age, there's gay dudes that beat their husbands wearing a "wife beater", or even wives that beat their husbands wearing them.

After much debate, we settled on "spousal assault garment"

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and HipHugHer
This abortion shit with Georgia and Alabama is really freaking me out.
I think the 'safe, legal & rare' goal from Mr. Clinton was a good goal. even the vast majority of pro-lifers begrudgingly accepted 1st trimester abortions.

When Mrs. Clinton advocated through 3rd term, pandering to the commodity voters, - it freaked out the pro-lifers and a lot of pro-choicers. The shit going down now - after a baby is born - is fucking wrong.

I think most of what we're seeing right now is a reaction to the media playing 'what's the big deal' with letting babies die after they're born.

:/

I think the 'safe, legal & rare' goal from Mr. Clinton was a good goal. even the vast majority of pro-lifers begrudgingly accepted 1st trimester abortions.

When Mrs. Clinton advocated through 3rd term, for the commodity voters, - it freaked out the pro-lifers and a lot of pro-choicers. The shit going down now - after a baby is born - is fucking wrong.

I think most of what we're seeing right now is a reaction to the media playing 'what's the big deal' with letting babies die after they're born.

:/
Yeah, you've bought the fake news hook, line, and sinker.

So you're currently uninformed. Got it.

all.over.the.news.

VA Gov. . . in Jan, 2019

Gov. Northam, a Democrat, was asked about the bill in a radio interview on Wednesday, and his response only added to the controversy. Appearing to discuss what would happen if a child was born after a failed attempt at abortion, he said, “the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
So you're currently uninformed. Got it.

all.over.the.news.

VA Gov. . . in Jan, 2019

Gov. Northam, a Democrat, was asked about the bill in a radio interview on Wednesday, and his response only added to the controversy. Appearing to discuss what would happen if a child was born after a failed attempt at abortion, he said, “the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”
Yeah, someone misspoke and you're running with it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Status
Not open for further replies.