Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid wanted a toy telescope for her playset. Went looking, they all cost about 20 bucks. Reviews say they have no magnification at all, fog up within a month or two, and the plastic degrades and cracks within a year. So not even good for a toy

Got her this instead:

Amazon product ASIN B00B7LQ2EO
5 bucks more for something with awesome optics, durable, etc.

Google sent me a photo of me and Duke from five years ago today and it made me all :(

The week I was in the hospital in the middle of the night, my phone made a weird ding I rarely hear and the notification said “a new photo memory has been created for you” (which I’ve seen before but I don’t care enough to turn it off), and it was titled “Four Legged Friends” and was a slideshow of pics of mainly my recently departed love of my life kitty and her chicken, set to piano music.

Those motherfuckers sure are sweet, humans or bots, I don’t care.

The week I was in the hospital in the middle of the night, my phone made a weird ding I rarely hear and the notification said “a new photo memory has been created for you” (which I’ve seen before but I don’t care enough to turn it off), and it was titled “Four Legged Friends” and was a slideshow of pics of mainly my recently departed love of my life kitty and her chicken, set to piano music.

Chickens only have two legs. FAKE NEWS!

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ *hug* it cruel, but sweet to see.

Seems a little high for coke, about right for meth/amphet.

I don't really know what current prices are and couldn't care less.
Really wasn't in the regular buying market back then either. Dude would just throw us enough for the party in exchange for parking at our house while he went to deal in the bars down the street lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.