Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comment was to a direct post with this text.

DEA tracked every opioid pill sold. It's kind of horrifying and straight up drug dealing.

21,000,000 pills to a town in WV of about 3,000 people. ~7,000 pills per person.

Dinkbag! Use the reply feature or reference which number you are referring to. Thanks.
You clearly didn't read the article in the post I was replying to. Not my fault...

dum dum

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Big branch on one of the pear trees that line our driveway broke off in the last storm. Got it all chopped up and pitched into the woods.

As I’m driving the tractor back up the hill I notice a big pine branch has broken off and is laying on top of the middle of the cherry tree that’s adjacent to the rear corner of our house. Got some branches contacting the roof now too.

Arborist called.

Whenever the law mentions "street value" of illegal drugs, know it's way overblown.
They'll do something like take the highest price ever paid for the smallest amount possible and scale it up linear from there. Zero regard for anything else, supply, demand, competition, price breaks for larger quantities, economies of scale, etc. It's like they think market forces don't exist.

Granted it's still a lot of dope and a lot of money, but the money part is always, always overdone.

Whenever the law mentions "street value" of illegal drugs, know it's way overblown.
They'll do something like take the highest price ever paid for the smallest amount possible and scale it up linear from there. Zero regard for anything else, supply, demand, competition, price breaks for larger quantities, economies of scale, etc. It's like they think market forces don't exist.

Granted it's still a lot of dope and a lot of money, but the money part is always, always overdone.
Again, no one should be taking drug data from you. The same guy who argued a picogram was an active dose for meth.

Or if you cant be bothered to read, just scan the article for a number of pills delivered that works out to the pill/person figure given to verify you don't look like a window licker.
All the article says is 36 per year, per person. We have clients that drop that many in 12 days. Big numbers be scary!

Work out their bust "value" and I bet you could find it for less.
Of course, by buying in large quantities, but that's not what happens on 'the street'.

For example:

Assuming my math is correct, that's $290 for an 8-ball. Assuming pure cocaine, that about right.

edit: Updated math for a more specific bust value.

But neither the article, or I, said that. Dude, you simply didn't read. It's okay, but don't bust my balls when you're the one licking windows!

:nev:
Exactly! Your initial comment made it sound like you were referencing the 21 million. We're beyond that miscommunication.. I took the total number and cranked it against the US population, which is exactly how they got the 36/person/year. And now I'm saying that 36/year/person isn't realistic - not everybody is on the shit. A small percentage of the population is abusing the fuck out of it. Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.