Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, did the math.

Street value of oxy according to the googles is 5-10 bucks per pill

thats somewhere between 100M and 200M in street value for that one town.

Thats nothing. Escobar was pulling down 70M A DAY in his peak.
Last price I've seen were a while ago, but they were $1/mg. So an 80mg pill = $80. Oxy is fucking expensive, which is why people end up switching to heroin.

Last price I've seen were a while ago, but they were $1/mg. So an 80mg pill = $80. Oxy is fucking expensive, which is why people end up switching to heroin.
yeah, that was assuming a 10mg pill. Im not sure whats the common size.

Don’t confuse street value with what is charged legally for.

Last time I paid for a Rx, (180) 5 mg pills was $84.

Oxy, not Vicodin.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I wonder why so many people feel the desire to feel differently? I know humans have always enjoyed being altered, but I think that’s also something that needs to be studied if they are serious about stopping or curtailing substance use/abuse.

Sadly, studying anything isn’t a priority these days.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
I wonder why so many people feel the desire to feel differently? I know humans have always enjoyed being altered, but I think that’s also something that needs to be studied if they are serious about stopping or curtailing substance use/abuse.

Sadly, studying anything isn’t a priority these days.
Maths in particular. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Your comment was to a direct post with this text.

DEA tracked every opioid pill sold. It's kind of horrifying and straight up drug dealing.

21,000,000 pills to a town in WV of about 3,000 people. ~7,000 pills per person.

Dinkbag! Use the reply feature or reference which number you are referring to. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.