Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he was discussing people using their Tesla's as fully autonomous Ubers. So that when they went to bed, the car would go out and 'earn' them money while they slept. So in essence the car should be worth much, much more than people paid for it.

Feel free to dice that up so that you still seem right. :D
Yeah, all those extra miles are sure gonna make the car worth more down the line. And no way will your car get wrecked to shit.

Hey @nukes, how would you feel if your cab just fucked off at night and hauled nincompoops around without you? You think it'd come back in the morning with pristine interior, not at all covered in crusted vomit and/or shit?

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Hey @nukes, how would you feel if your cab just fucked off at night and hauled nincompoops around without you? You think it'd come back in the morning with pristine interior, not at all covered in crusted vomit and/or shit?
I ran a small cab company for a decade. Four of my five cabs did just that, with human pilots instead of Borg. Everything is fine until you get the "boss I totalled the cab" phone call at 2am.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I ran a small cab company for a decade. Four of my five cabs did just that, with human pilots instead of Borg. Everything is fine until you get the "boss I totalled the cab" phone call at 2am.
You think people are bad with supervision, wait until you see how they behave when there's nobody in the car.

You think people are bad with supervision, wait until you see how they behave when there's nobody in the car.
No doubt people are going to trash automatic taxis left and right. The other points are valid though. If you could get the bugs out of the system and these things could operate harmlessly on city streets they don't need to eat food they don't need a paycheck and will operate a 23 hours a day. The last hour should be for cleaning and maintenance, which theoretically eventually could also be done by a robot. So then you'd have 23 hours of operation where the robot could earn money for the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.