Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver put it in a ditch because the passenger wouldn’t stir the bowl and he tried to while driving, and he was a shit driver to begin with. He even clipped a 4x4 sign on the way. AND the ditch was on the other side of the fucking road.

If you guys did all that without spilling your drinks I rate this 7/10.

OOD is one of those tree hugging hippies you hear about on the TV news programs. There's no way he'd drive drunk and risk hurting mother earth.
If I hit a tree I'd die, literally and figuratively.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Has nobody here ever driven drunk in their past?

How about people over 40?

I’ll admit I did hundreds of times but I recognize my Idiocy in doing so. If I was to start drinking again, I’d not drive during.
Not once. I dont even drink, no less critically endanger other people when i drink.

I think .... everyone here except ood and dogesayer is over 40

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Immigrant
DUI didn't used to be a big deal back then. Even had the local sheriff offer to follow me home in case I ran in the ditch he could pull me out, lol.
Wasn't much to hit out there other than grain fields and cows though.

I think driving drunk is testament to just how arrogant and stupid people can be.
With all the evidence and examples of death and destruction it causes, people still do it.
It's a very selfish act. 0 tolerance.

Last edited:
Got pulled over another time with 4 of us teenagers in the car, all under age, with open bottles, after a Halloween party, while wearing a dress, makeup, gaudy jewellery, and a gray wig like an old granny.

Gave me a ticket for making an illegal u-turn in the middle of his deserted little town.
Never even mentioned the booze or the dress.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
The point here is if he has a problem he can fucking talk to us to our face. He can also say, before we come over, I don't feel comfortable with the dogs being here.
I have pictures of Luna as a puppy at their house. She's literally been coming over since before they had that cat and there have been no issues except for him being a dick to the dogs as a way to be a dick to me.
It is surprising it hasn't came up before - as you say, the pup has been there before. Starting to sound more like straight drunk posting. Maybe ask your mom?(serious) "where we being dicks with our pets"? It's not gossip if you and she both have to deal with the same person - it's all y'alls business.

Got pulled over another time with 4 of us teenagers in the car, all under age, with open bottles, after a Halloween party, while wearing a dress, makeup, gaudy jewellery, and a gray wig like an old granny.

Gave me a ticket for making an illegal u-turn in the middle of his deserted little town.
Never even mentioned the booze or the dress.

I was a passenger in a car that got pulled over and yes, the driver was drunk (or had been drinking) but the funny thing was, the rest of us were wearing giant plastic globes over our heads that we had stolen off street lights in that particular neighborhood. We laughed afterward about the glow their flashlights caused when we were in our individual domes and they lit up. We couldn’t see anything, just glowing. Why they let us go with the street lights is beyond me.

Warren Buffet’s neighborhood in fact. 1966 Impala, white with a blue roof painted on.

Status
Not open for further replies.